(4) Bellas, M. K.; Mihaly, J. J.; Zeller, M.; Genna, D. T. "Anion-Cation Mediated Structural Rearrangement of an In-derived Three-Dimensional Interpenetrated Metal-Organic Framework. Inorganic Chemistry. 2017, 56, 950-955
(3) Genna, D. T.; Maio, W. A. "There and back again: the synthetic travels of Gary H. Posner" Tetrahedron 2016 72,5956-5967.
Part of Tetrahedron Symposium in Print: Organocopper to Medicinal Chemistry. TSIP for Gary H. Posner.
(2) DeFuria, M. D.; Zeller, M.; Genna, D. T. "Removal of Pharmaceuticals from Water via pi-pi Stacking Interactions in Perfluorinated Metal-Organic Frameworks, Crystal Growth and Design. 2016, 16, 3530-3534
(1) Mihaly, J. J.; Zeller, M.; Genna, D. T. "Ion Directed Synthesis of In-Derived 2,5-Thiophenedicarboxylate Metal Organic Frameworks: Tuning Framework Dimensionality" Crystal Growth and Design. 2016, 16, 1550-1558.
Article was selected as an ACS Editors Choice
(7) Genna, D. T.; Posner, G. H. "Direct conversion of cinnamate esters into beta,beta-disubstituted ketones mediated by cyano-magnesio cuprates." Tetrahedron.2016, 72, 5968-5971.
Part of Tetrahedron Symposium in Print: Organocopper to Medicinal Chemistry. TSIP for Gary H. Posner
(6) Genna, D. T.; Pfund, L. Y.; Samblanet, D. C.; Wong-Foy, A. G.; Matzger, A. J.; Sanford, M. S. “Rhodium Hydrogenation Catalysts Supported in Metal Organic Frameworks: Influence of the Framework on Catalytic Activity and Selectivity" ACS Catalysis, 2016, 6, 3569-3574
(5) Genna, D. T.; Wong-Foy, A. G.; Matzger, A. J.; Sanford, M. S. “Heterogenization of Homogeneous Catalysts in Metal Organic Frameworks via Cation Exchange” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135, 10586-10589.
Highlighted in Chemical & Engineering News (September 26,2011): link
Highlighted on the on the organic chemistry portal: link.
Highlighted in Synfacts: link
(3) He, R.; Mott, B. T.; Rosenthal, A. S.; Genna, D. T.; Posner, G. H.; Arav-Boger, R. “An Artemisinin-derived Dimer has Highly Potent Anti-cytomegalovirus (CMV) and Anti-Cancer Activities.” PLoS One, 2011, 6, e24334.
(2) Hencken, C. P.; Genna, D. T.; Siegler, M. A.; Posner, G. H. “Highly Stereocontrolled and Regiocontrolled Syntheses of 2,3,4- trisubstituted Alkanoates and Lactones” J. Org.Chem. 2011, 76, 5149-5155.